Monday 7 October 2013

Dead Things.

I watched Evil Dead the other day. Compared to Army of Darkness (the previous film in the series) it was way less goofy and way more creepy. Humblebrag, I don't get creeped out or scared by movies that often. In parts, Evil Dead had me squirming, especially a certain scene including a mouth. Gross.


The lead character was played by Jane Levy, an American redhead that I would totally hold hands with. Her performance was pretty darn good, considering what she had to do in the film. 
Apparently, this is the first in a new trilogy of the Evil Dead franchise, if the others are as good as this one I will be a very happy guy.

The cinematography of this movie was top notch, through the use of different camera angles and shooting techniques the production crew captured the creepiness of the film, and if anything, made it even creepier.
The only downside is that the movie was heavily lacking in Bruce Campbell. The world needs more Bruce Campbell.

This movie gets Elliot's Seal of Approval. Watch it. Now.




Speaking of dead things, The Walking Dead season four starts this month and I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment